Stella Maris Solicitors LLP
Suite 7, Shaftesbury Centre,
|Mon-Fri||09:00 a.m.||05:00 p.m.|
|Sat||Phone Call/Email Contact|
|Sun||Phone Call/Email Contact|
Telephone: 01793296118 Fax: 01793296119
Send us a message
We Are Available
We provide comprehensive legal services to a diverse range of clients, from small and medium sized firms to private individuals based in the UK and overseas.
Suite 7, Shaftesbury Centre, Percy Street
- your full name and contact details
- what you think we have got wrong
- what you hope to achieve as a result of your complaint, and your file reference number (if you have it)
- We will make a record of your complaint.
- We will write to you within five working days acknowledging your complaint, enclosing a copy of this policy.
- We will investigate your complaint. This will usually involve: reviewing your complaint reviewing your file(s) and other relevant documents, and speaking with the person who dealt with your matter.
- We may also need to ask you for further information or documents. If so, we will ask you to provide the information within a specific period of time.
- We may also, if appropriate, invite you to a meeting to discuss your complaint. You do not have to attend if you do not wish to or if you are unable to. We will be happy to discuss the matter with you on the telephone.
- We will update you on the progress of your complaint at appropriate times.
First let us know and we will then review the matter.
We have eight weeks to consider your complaint, if the matter has not been resolved within this time, you may complain to the Legal Ombudsman. by post at
PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ
by telephone: 0300 555 0333, or
by email: email@example.com
You must refer your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of our final response or the Legal Ombudsman can investigate complaints up to 6 years from date of problem or within 3 years when you should have reasonably have known there was cause for complaint. See further details on their website: www.legalombudsman.org.uk