We are particularly proud of our high referral rate by satisfied clients with many choosing to use our legal services in other areas. If you wish to discuss immigration matters further, please submit an enquiry on the contact page and one of our staff will contact you.
We are expert Immigration Solicitors based in Swindon and can advise and represent your complex immigration matter at every stage from Home Office, First tier immigration tribunals, Upper tribunal, High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court.
- Prospective Entrepreneur
- Exceptional Talent
- Business and share acquisitions
- Want to come to the UK for a short time for work experience or to do training, an Overseas Government Language Programme, research or a fellowship through an approved government authorised exchange scheme.
- Have a sponsor
- Are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
- Meet the other eligibility requirements (certificate of sponsorship reference number from your UK sponsor and £945 in savings - this is to prove you can support yourself )
- General Visitors
- Business Visitors
- Entertainers and Sports person
- Visitor Visas for Chinese Nationals
- Child Visitor
- Visits for Private Medical treatment
- Marriage or Civil Partnership Visitor
- Parent of a Child at School
- Student Visitors
- Prospective Students
- Visitors in Transit
- Travel Document Applications
- Preparing Sponsorship for Visitors
General Immigration Matters
Grade A Solicitor (Grade A Solicitors and Fellows with over eight years' PQE, including at
least eight years' litigation experience) - £217 per hour
Grade B Solicitor (Solicitors and Fellows with over four years' PQE, including at least four litigation experience) - £192 per hour
Grade C Solicitor (Grade C Other solicitors, Fellows, and fee-earners of equivalent experience) - £161 per hour
He has been working in this area since he qualified and has taken many cases for lots of people.
John qualified as a Solicitor in February 2010 after graduating from University of Wolverhampton in 2004 and did his Legal Professional Course at College of Law (now University of Law, in London. He completed his training contract at Montas Solicitors in Thornton Heath, London and worked at different firms before moving to Stella Maris Solicitors LLP in 2014 where he is now the Managing partner.
John also completed stage 1 of Higher Rights of Audience course in Criminal Advocacy in 2011