We are particularly proud of our high referral rate by satisfied clients with many choosing to use our legal services in other areas. If you wish to discuss immigration matters further, please submit an enquiry on the contact page and one of our staff will contact you.
We are expert Immigration Solicitors based in Swindon and can advise and represent your complex immigration matter at every stage from Home Office, First tier immigration tribunals, Upper tribunal, High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court.
Tier 1 Point Based System
- Prospective Entrepreneur
- Exceptional Talent
- Business and share acquisitions
Tier 2 Point Based System
This tier is for the sponsored skilled workers, organisations with sponsorship licence can contact us for an application, which is done professionally to generate the best possible result.
Tier 4 Point Based System
Colleges and universities looking to put a student application forward on behalf of individuals in need of it can contact us for advice and help. We are always confident about delivering exceptionally satisfactory results.
You can apply for a Tier 5 Temporary Worker - Government Authorised Exchange visa if you:
- Want to come to the UK for a short time for work experience or to do training, an Overseas Government Language Programme, research or a fellowship through an approved government authorised exchange scheme.
- Have a sponsor
- Are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
- Meet the other eligibility requirements (certificate of sponsorship reference number from your UK sponsor and £945 in savings - this is to prove you can support yourself )
Visiting the UK
- General Visitors
- Business Visitors
- Entertainers and Sports person
- Visitor Visas for Chinese Nationals
- Child Visitor
- Visits for Private Medical treatment
- Marriage or Civil Partnership Visitor
- Parent of a Child at School
- Student Visitors
- Prospective Students
- Visitors in Transit
- Travel Document Applications
- Preparing Sponsorship for Visitors